Exceptional quality in construction creates lean operations, reduces waste, and improves efficiency. All of this leads to more efficient, economical operations and also to a reduction in our carbon footprint. The Keller companies lead the industry in the development and implementation of computer quality monitoring and control as well as conventional quality control programs.
We employ the following measures to ensure that we deliver a consistently high performance in an efficient and continuously improving way to meet our customer's needs.
- Ensuring all employees and stakeholders are aware of our approach to quality and continuous improvement.
- Developing integrated systems and processes that facilitate the achievement of our objectives while also understanding the value we create.
- Putting in place metrics that allow us to understand and track how we are progressing.
- Implementing a suite of tools and techniques that empower the business to capture failures or errors, analyze them and learn from them.
- Continually reviewing our approach to reducing potential waste in our processes, materials, and resources.
- Providing an assurance regime that ensures we meet customers and stakeholder needs.