- Ground Improvement
- Earth Retention
- Structural Systems
- Drilled Shafts
- Secant and Diaphragm Walls
Presentations will cover design build, construction techniques, and recent advancements. Presentations will be given by:
- James D. Hussin, P.E.; Director; Keller North America; Tampa, FL
- Michael Marasa, P.E.; Hayward Baker Sr. Engineer; Nashville, TN
- Eric Risberg; Vice President; Case Foundation; Chicago, IL
- Jeffrey Hill, P.E.; Director; Hayward Baker; St. Louis, MO
10:45-11:00 am - Registration/Sign-In 11:00 am - Ground Improvement 12:00 pm - LUNCH 12:30 pm - Micropiles and Earth Retention 1:45 pm - Specialty Geotechnical Contracting and Risk 2:40 - Round Table Discussion
Attendees will receive 4 PDH Credit hours.
Case Foundation is nationally recognized as one of America's foremost deep foundation specialists, having the resources and experience to deliver the performance you expect.
Hayward Baker provides a wide range of geotechnical engineering and construction services to improve soils in-place and to both construct new and to rehabilitate foundations.
McKinney Drilling Company is the leading drilled shaft foundation company in North America, using the most advanced equipment available and experienced professionals.